PACTOGrout EG 75 is a solvent free, highly flowable, three component epoxy resin grout specially designed for heavy engineering grouting where dynamic loads are encountered.
PACTOGrout EG 75 is specially designed for grouting where mechanical and chemical properties are of utmost importance. It can be used for grouting heavy machinery base plates, compressors, generators, turbines, centrifugal pumps, bolt pockets, crane rails, bridge bearing, stanchion (steel column) base plates, pile head re-profiling and areas where rotary/ reciprocator movements are encountered. It is used as a grout media to transfer dynamic load effectively. Ideal for chemical plants, refineries, oil & gas, water industry, structural encasing, etc.
- – Pre packed, ready to use
- – Solvent free, no shrinkage
- – High compressive, tensile & flexural strengths
- – Creep resistant
- – High mechanical strength
- – Can be used from 10 mm to 75 mm in single layer without generating excessive exothermic
- – Curing is not affected by high humidity
- – Impact and vibration resistant
- – Good chemical resistant
- – Good adhesion to most of the surfaces