PACTOProof BM is a high build thixotropic jellified bitumen emulsion.
It has been formulated from high quality bitumen, polymer and fillers. It is designed to be brush or trowel applied to provide an economic continuous waterproof membrane, as well as barrier to vapor transmission.
To provide waterproofing membrane to building and civil engineering structures. It is particularly suitable:
- – As waterproof membrane in kitchen, bathrooms and other floors in wet areas
- – For the protection of concrete against chlorides, sulphates and other ground salts
- – For the waterproofing of basement structures
- – As a bonding medium for wood block floors
- – As damproofing for concrete facades and ceilings
- – Economical and easy to apply
- – Resistant to chlorides, sulphates and other ground salts
- – Can be applied to green concrete
- – Cures and seals in single operation
- – Non-hazardous, non toxic, water based
- – Conforms to ASTM D 1227, Type III Class 1
- – The coating is also used as a moisture vapor barrier on block works and concrete surfaces prior to cladding.
- – Used as a protective coating for built-up roofing systems and other exposed surfaces.