PACTOProof HLM 600 is a black liquid applied, pitch modified, high polymer, one part polyurethane, VOC compliant, which cures upon exposure to atmospheric moisture to form a tough, flexible and elastomeric membrane with excellent water resistance and low vapor permeability.
To provide waterproofing membrane to building and civil engineering structures in variety of situations such as:
- – Tiled floors in bathrooms, shower rooms, kitchens and plant rooms
- – Foundations and basement structures
- – Suspended floors, parking decks and promenades over utilized areas
- – Balconies, roof terraces, patios and planter boxes
- – Inverted roofs (Consult our Technical Department for additional information)
- – Non potable water retaining structures, sewage tanks, inspection pits and tunnels