PACTOProof SS-SB is a single component penetrating silane siloxane based water repellent sealer. It has a micro molecular structure that helps to achieve deep penetration inhibiting water ingress into the substrate.
PACTOProof SS-SB is used as a clear coat to protect atmospherically exposed concrete surfaces, stone cladding, colored plasters, parking decks, bridges, tiles, tile grouts, decorative renders, etc. it is suitable for new and existing structures.
• Produce bonded hydrophobic lining to the pores
• Deep penetrating coating
• Prevents ingress of water borne chlorides and sulphates
• Ready to use and easy to apply
• Chemically resistant to fuels, atmospheric contaminants and oils
• Suitable for various substrates
• Significantly reduces absorption of water
• Helps to prevent efflorescence
• Resistant to UV rays