PACTORep ECI 315 is a two component, low viscosity, moisture insensitive epoxy resin based injection system.
PACTORep ECI 315 can be used for sealing cavities and cracks in structural members such as columns, beams, foundations, decks, and water retaining structures. It can be used for bolt anchors where the gap between bolt &pocket is less than 4 mm.
While forming an effective barrier against water infiltration, it also bonds the concrete sections together restoring the original structural strength and integrity.
- Low viscosity ensures deep penetration into fine cracks
- Improves bonding between two concrete surfaces and between concrete and steel
- Suitable for filling cracks in brick and block masonry
- Can be applied even in damp conditions
- Non shrink to ensure complete filling of cracks