PACTORep FC2 is a ready to use two component polymer modified fairing coat repair mortar, which requires only on site addition of liquid component. It contains blended cement, graded sands, polymers and additives which improve Flexural and Tensile strength and provide shrinkage compensation. It is suitable for application in the range 0 to 10 mm.
- – Repair of blowholes and roughness in exterior and interior concrete, masonry block, brick structures and precast units.
- – Filing pinholes prior to over coating
- – Residential, Building and Industrial structures
- – Reprofilling, in association with other Pactorep mortars.
- – Excellent bond to substrates
- – Gives a durable finish
- – Low permeability
- – Excellent resistant to freeze / thaw action and carbonation