PC 133 is a new generation polycarboxylate based superplasticizer designed for the production of wide range of concrete mixes from conventional to self-consolidating concrete.
PC 133 shows improved performance in fluidity retention and the development of compressive strength compared to the PNS (poly naphthalene sulfonate) based superplasticizer.
PC 133 combines the properties of water reduction and workability retention. It allows the production of high performance concrete with good workability.
PC 133 can be used in moderate dosage to replace high dosage of naphthalene based superplasticizer in high performance concrete mixes.
- Increase early and ultimate compressive strength with normal setting.
- Produces concrete with high levels of workability without segregation
- Excellent concrete durability and rheology
- Lower permeability
- Excellent handling properties
- Lowers drying shrinkage and creep
- Increased productivity, resulting in reduced labor costs