PACTOCem Aid CR-FSL is a high-performance Hexavalent Chromium reducing agent for cement added to cement mill during grinding process to reduce Chromium VI level significantly lower less than 2ppm complying with European directive 2003/53/EC.
PACTOCem Aid CR-FSL is recommended for:
- Chromium VI reduction for Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) less than 2ppm
- Blended cements using Fly Ash, GGBFS and other Pozzolonic materials
- Other hydraulic cements
PACTOCem Aid CR-FSL is a formulated liquid solution based on Ferrous Sulphate technology enabling efficient reduction of Chromium (VI), even at low dosage rates
- Ready to use using grinding aid dosing pump.
- Direct dosing into the cement mill or mill feed belt
- Reduces Chromium Hexavalent level less than 2ppm depending on dosage
- No negative effect on setting time and strength.
- Suitable for use in Ball Mill and Vertical mills