PACTOCure GP 75 is a general purpose concrete curing compound based on special inorganic materials. It hardens and seals cementitious surfaces, improving its abrasion resistance. It provides a barrier to moisture loss to assure proper hydration of cement and reduce plastic shrinkage cracks.
PACTOCure GP 75 is used to seal vertical and horizontal concrete surfaces thereby retaining moisture for effective curing of elements such as column, beam, slab, screed, repair mortar, plaster, render, etc. It is used especially where the concrete surface will be subsequently coated with acrylic coatings, epoxy coatings, paints etc.
- – Environment friendly formulation.
- – Solvent free
- – Labor saving compared with traditional water curing
- – Prevents premature moisture loss from concrete thud reduces shrinkage
- – Improves hydration of cement
- – Does not interfere with adhesion of subsequent treatments
- – Non staining & dries quickly with no odor
- – Provides dust free concrete surface
- – Available in transparent & fugitive colors