PACTORep HB-2C is a high strength two component polymer-modified cement based mortar. It contains high strength hydraulic binders, graded aggregates, fibers, polymers and additives which improve the compressive, flexural & bond strengths. When mixed together the components produce a high abrasion resistant mortar easy to apply on vertical and horizontal surfaces in thickness from 10 mm to 50 mm in one layer by hand and by trowel application.
PACTORep HB-2C mortar is shrinkage compensated. It has low permeability, excellent bonding properties and is extremely durable.
- – All types of structural repair which can be applied by trowel.
- – Restoration and repair of concrete and masonry surfaces.
- – Protection of concrete subject to attack from water containing chlorides and sulphates.
- – Repairs in industrial areas, especially those containing mineral oils & lubricants.
- – Repairs in marine environments.
- – Joint edges, pavement, docks, curbs & walk ways.
- – Repairs of waste water & sewage structures and reservoirs.