PACTOFlo P1200 is a chloride free superplasticizer based on sulphonated naphthalene, designed to act as a powerful water reducing agent and to accelerate the early strength development of concrete.
- Powerful plasticizing action reduces or eliminates the need for compaction.
- Concretes of similar workability can be produced with 20-30% less water.
- Increased compressive, tensile and flexural strength can be achieved as a benefitof its water reducing properties.
- High early strengths can significantly increase mould utilization in precast works.
- To provide excellent acceleration of strength gain at early ages and major increases in strength at all ages by significantly reducing water demand in a concrete mix.
- Particularly suitable for precast concrete and other high early strength requirements.
- To significantly improve the workability of site mixed and precast concrete without increasing water demand.
- To provide improved durability by increasing ultimate strengths and reducing concrete permeability