PACTOFLO WN5 is developed to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete, particularly those containing GGBS, Microsilica and other cement replacements, at low water content.
- PACTOFLO WN5 considerably improves the properties of fresh and hardened concrete. It is used to produce high strength concrete with high slumps and extended workability retention.
- It is designed to enhance concrete durability, by improving cohesion and particle dispersion, thus minimizing bleeding and segregation, as well as reducing permeability.
- High slump, high performance concrete
- Highly congested reinforced concrete
- Ready mix concrete, especially for long haul & pumpable concrete
- Mass concrete pours like raft foundations and industrial slabs