PACTOProof DP Shield is durable, high performance; the elastomeric damp-proof membrane consists of a reinforced fiber glass base of 60 g/m2 coated on both sides with modified bitumen and covered with polyethylene film to prevent sticking in the roll. The elastomeric nature of the synthetically modified coating is designed as a homogenous mixture of special bitumen and selected quality type BS elastomer, which ensures high product quality and superior performance with excellent flexibility in cold climatic conditions
PACTOProof DP Shield is used,
- To prevent the entry of moisture or water into the structural system.
- To accommodate the structural movements.
- In vertical and horizontal applications.
- Where high mechanical properties are demanded.
- Excellent damp proofing course.
- High barrier to moisture and water.
- Excellent flexibility at low temperatures.
- High elasticity.
- High resistance to structural movements.
- Excellent resistance to weathering.
- Easy application.
- Excellent resistance to soil and chemical compounds.
- High versatile to meet the requirements of BS 6398:83 (Туе B)