PACTORep ELM is a three component, solvent free trowelable epoxy mortar.
It is a high strength non shrink mortar suitable as a bedding for repair of concrete surfaces such as: manhole rehabilitation, industrial & parking floors, cracks arising in roads, bridge decks, patch repair works, airport runways, sidewalks, precast units.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion. Impact resistant
- Excellent chemical resistance. Unaffected by a wide range of acids, alkalis, and industrial chemicals.
- Can be used as a bedding mortar and structural repair mortar.
- Used in brick, block and all concrete manholes, including precast elements.
- Rapid hardening. Curing is not affected by high humidity.
- High mechanical strength, Solvent free and non shrink
- Supplied in pre-weighed packed material,
- Ready for onsite mixing