PACTOBond SBR 1 is a styrene-butadiene copolymer latex bonding agent, specifically designed for use with any type of cementitious compositions. It has excellent resistance to water permeability, improved abrasion and salt permeation. It compensates many of the deficiencies in mortar mixes without detracting its set in strength & properties.
- Bonding agent for tiles, cement screeds, renders, plasters, concrete and concrete repairs.
- Floor screeds and toppings.
- Waterproofing and tanking.
- Corrosion protection of steel.
- Improved flexibility & reduced shrinkage.
- Lower water-cement ratio.
- Highly resistant to water penetration.
- Excellent adhesion to Steel, Concrete, bricks, glass, asphalt, wood, expanded polystyrene,
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and can be used with potable water