PACTORep HB is a polymer and fibre modified mortar which has been designed to provide high strength repair mortar, shrink control and flexural strength. It possess excellent bond characteristics to steel reinforcement and to concrete.
PACTORep HB mortar is shrinkage compensated. It has low permeability and is extremely durable. PACTOREP HB contains no metallic aggregate and is chloride free.
PACTORep HB is formulated for sprayed or trowelled applications; in thickness up to 50 mm in one layer by hand application. Greater thicknesses can be achieved when spray applied.
- – All types of structural repair which can be applied by trowel or wet spray.
- – Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading.
- – Repairs of exterior and interior concrete or masonry surfaces.
- – Protection of concrete subject to attack from water containing chlorides and sulphates etc.
- – Repairs in industrial areas, especially those containing mineral oils, lubricants.
- – Repairs in marine environments.
- – Filling tie rod holes.