PACTOPlast Mortar -M is an extremely liquid ‘micro’ air entraining mortar plaster, made to increase the applicability and freeze thaw resistance of brick and block laying mortar.
PACTOPlast Mortar -M can be used to substitute or supplement the use of lime, and is capable of substaining the variation in cement and collective sources.
PACTOPlast Mortar-M Liquid Mortar Plasticizer
- Extremely firm bubble structure.
- Unvarying air entrainments structure.
- Workable with most types of Portland Cement and difficult sands
- Enhanced resistance to damage by freeze/thaw
- Less segregation and bleed.
- Much improved plasticity
- Lower permeability
- Corrosion resistant to embedded metals.
- Minimize wastage.
- Trouble free and quick mortar spread
- Quite consistent with mixtures containing lime
- Lower occurrence of efflorescence in mortar
- Can be used to as substitute to lime