PACTOProof RBL 16/66 is a ready to use cold applied bitumen emulsion modified with Styrene Butadiene Rubber, which dries to form a tough, seamless, elastic and durable membrane.
To provide waterproofing membrane to building and civil engineering structures. It is particularly suitable:
- – For waterproofing ground and floor slabs where multiple pipe entries may make the use of sheet membrane difficult
- – For waterproofing kitchen and bathroom floors and other floors in wet area
- – For protection of concrete structures where the bridging of fine cracks is important
- – For repairing fine cracks in bituminous asphaltic pavements
- – As a curing compound on freshly cast concrete structures.
- – Protective coating for interior and exterior floor and walls
- – Protective coating on concrete footing & tie beam