PACTOCure AC is a non-degradable liquid type of curing and sealing compound based on acrylic and proper wetting agents.
PACTOCure AC is used to prevent rapid evaporation of water from fresh concrete ensuring uniform hydration, adequate strength development and minimizes plastic and drying shrinkage cracks. This will also act as sealing coat for protecting concrete from the attack of water borne salts and ingress of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. The cured film further acts as a primer system for subsequent surface finishes. It also provides a dust free surface to the concrete with a reduced incidence of drying shrinkage cracks.
- – Dual protection as curing and sealing compound.
- – Protects concrete from water borne chlorides, sulphates and atmospheric carbon dioxide.
- – Economical, Labour saving, Easy to apply.
- – Clear and white pigmented types available
A cost effective curing compound as well as surface sealer for fresh concrete. An effective alternative to hessian, water or polyethelyne curing aids.
PACTOCure AC is suitable for use on all concrete surfaces and acts as a more effective and economical alternative to separate curing, priming systems.
– In high rise construction to eliminate the requirement of water.
– In areas subjected to high drying winds which require continuous curing.
– Surfaces, which requires subsequent finishes.