PACTORep HB 70 is a single component cementitious repair mortar which incorporates the most advanced cement chemistry, microsilica, fibre and polymer technology. This results in a rapid hardening, normal density, and high strength mortar with enhanced polymer properties. The thixotropic nature of the product enables easy high build trowel application for the structural repair of voids and re-profiling of both vertical and horizontal surfaces. The product is supplied as a single component system ready for on-site mixing and use.
PACTORep HB 70 is shrinkage compensated. It has low permeability and is extremely durable. PACTORep HB 70 contains no metallic aggregate and is chloride free.
- – All types of structural repair which can be applied by trowel or wet spray.
- – Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading.
- – Repairs of exterior and interior concrete or masonry surfaces.
- – Protection of concrete subject to attack from water containing chlorides and sulphates etc.
- – Repairs in industrial areas, especially those containing mineral oils, lubricants.
- – Repairs in marine environments.
- – Filling tie rod holes